Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our site would not be complete without Margareth's famous recipee for chocolate
- 250 gr (8 ounces) butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 oatmeal
- 1 3/4 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon soda (bicarbonate)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 gr (8 ounces) chocolate chips
How to make them ?
- Knead the butter and sugar until you obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Add the other ingredients and knead further.
- At the end, add the chocolate chips
- Make small balls of dough (about a spoonful) and place on a baking sheet.
- Place the sheet in the prewarmed oven for 10-15 minutes at 175 ° C (350 *
(until the edges are nicely browned)